An interview featuring me, mermaids, and the amazing Carolyn Turgeon


As you know, Splash into Summer begins this coming Monday, June 25th. I'm really excited about it and hope you are, too!

(Stop by this post to grab your banners and buttons if you haven't already done so!)


I recently met author Carolyn Turgeon (MERMAID, GODMOTHER, RAIN VILLAGE, THE NEXT FULL MOON) at a signing and asked if she'd be interested in doing something for Splash again this year.


Not only was she interested, she also asked if she could interview me on her awesome blog I Am A Mermaid! Carolyn asked some great questions, from why I created Splash to my thoughts on mermaids.


I had so much fun answering her questions and hope you enjoy reading our interview.


Check it out! ^_^

Comments

  1. So awesome you got to guest post for Ms. Turgeon! And I am super excited about this summer's Splash!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!