Teaser Tuesdays (7)




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To participate:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




W h a t I ' m R e a d i n g :







Wither by Lauren DeStefano

"For males twenty-five is the fatal age. For women it's twenty. We're dropping like flies."

(~pg. 8; changes may be made before book launches in print)









I just finished reading this a few minutes ago, saw that it was officially Tuesday now, and had to pop on here and share a tidbit with you guys! Tomorrow, I'm either going to start Love You More by Lisa Gardner or Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. While I'm dying for the latter, I won the former via GoodReads and it comes out tomorrow, so...I should really read it ASAP! ^^;

Comments

  1. I have this book to read too and it just sounds like such a good story. i cannot wait to start reading it, I hope you liked it!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wither sounds good. Dystopian novels and I don't get along well but I am going to keep trying.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won this book and heard good things so I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this, I've never read a dystopian novel before. Hope you're enjoying it.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your teaser makes me wish to look out for this novel!

    My tbr pile is already SO long!

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: THe Noah's Ark Quest by Boyd Morrison post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!