Teaser Tuesdays (7)




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

To participate:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




W h a t I ' m R e a d i n g :







Wither by Lauren DeStefano

"For males twenty-five is the fatal age. For women it's twenty. We're dropping like flies."

(~pg. 8; changes may be made before book launches in print)









I just finished reading this a few minutes ago, saw that it was officially Tuesday now, and had to pop on here and share a tidbit with you guys! Tomorrow, I'm either going to start Love You More by Lisa Gardner or Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. While I'm dying for the latter, I won the former via GoodReads and it comes out tomorrow, so...I should really read it ASAP! ^^;

Comments

  1. I have this book to read too and it just sounds like such a good story. i cannot wait to start reading it, I hope you liked it!

    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wither sounds good. Dystopian novels and I don't get along well but I am going to keep trying.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won this book and heard good things so I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read this, I've never read a dystopian novel before. Hope you're enjoying it.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!